Primary Purpose of the Role
To provide tactical network optimization and variance analysis for the supply chain. The Transportation Analyst will monitor the transportation network, identify potential inefficiencies and identify cost improvements, monitor daily activity to reinforce compliance proactively following-up with both carriers and suppliers and drive change.
Key Accountability Areas
- Develop KPI metrics to ensure that the TMC is meeting Customer Expectations.
- Manage carrier, supplier, and customer location database information
- Responsible for route template maintenance
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for over cubed routes and establish what party is liable for the recovery cost.
- Document and report on carrier damage counts
- Organize and maintain files and logbooks of daily shipments
- Search for and develop transportation savings
- Provide complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements for performance, compliance, and invoicing.
Education & Experience
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation/Logistics
- Three - Five years related transp. experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and analytical
CEVA Logistics U.S. is a regional unit of CEVA Logistics, part of giant CEVA Group. CEVA Logistics US provides freight forwarding and...