The Transportation Analyst will work closely with the Order-to-Cash Business Process Expert and Process Leads in support of the SAP solution for Estee Lauder. This position will report to primarily to the O2C Business Process Expert or the Process Lead as appropriate. The Transportation Analyst requires deep understanding of Supply Chain and Accounts Receivable business processes, and considered the subject matter expert in Transportation. This positions is assigned to a O2C process team to focus on end to end business process design and SAP configuration for the process or sub-process. This role interacts with the business to understand business ideas, process improvements suggestions and problem resolutions and translates then into SAP terms.
The Transportation Analyst is an entry level technical position which works closely with the Order-to-Cash senior Business Analyst and Process Leads in support of the SAP solution for Estee Lauder. This position will report to the O2C Process Team Lead and assist the senior level Business Analysts as appropriate. The Business Analyst requires a business and technology background. This position will be assigned to the O2C business process team to focus on end to end business process design and SAP configuration for the process or sub-process. This role interacts with the business to understand business ideas, process improvements suggestions and problem resolutions and translates then into SAP terms.
- Participate and contribute to the successful completion of all deliverables associated with their process team, e.g., Business Process Procedures, Configuration Scripts and Functional Specifications.
- Align Estee Lauder business requirements and processes with the SAP business process model
- Document design solutions
- Identify master data requirements and design master data files.
- Design and develop functional specifications for interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
- Clean data and set up master data files, load data.
- Validate data conversion
- Write test plans
- Configure unit test, system test, integration and regression test Participate in the issue resolution process.
- Review training content to ensure accuracy of SAP information
- Train super users
- Address post-go live issues escalated by users, providing end user production support
- Bachelors degree in information technology and/or Business related degrees
- One to two years previous related work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independent
- Strong analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and...