Recognized as a Top 50 Internet and a Top 50 Catalog Retailer, we promote fun in how we take care of our employees, empower our employees take care of our customers, and trust our customers to take care of spreading the word. Everything else simply takes care of itself.
So grab this opportunity and transform the “daily grind” into a thriving career, where fun is all in a day’s work!
As our Senior Transportation Analyst you will analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and provide technical support of new and existing transportation management systems. Monitor effectiveness of the Transportation Management System and configuration by facilitating the TMS continuous improvement process. Refine configuration based business requirements and ensure the Transportation system configuration documents accurately reflect the current state. Manage the business relationship with TMS application provider, and serves as the primary liaison between operations and IT on all issues related to the TMS.
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of transportation management system experience required.
- Strong knowledge of transportation principles associated with a high volume small parcel environments including rate shopping, mode selection, and international shipping preferred.
- Advanced computer experience required to include Microsoft Excel, data entry, and work processing.
- Ability to develop SOPs of software applications that are related to TMS.
- Ability to train & demonstrate procedures to support manifesting activity for OTC contractual carriers.
Sound like fun?
Apply in less than ten minutes at http://www.myotccareer.com
Oriental Trading Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), Omaha, Nebraska, the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies welcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -