Analytics and cost studies in support of carrier negotiations and rate proposals.
Cost/Benefit analysis for operations Re-Engineering projects.
Transportation network optimization studies.
EDI support for shipment level detail from our common carrier to our data warehouses.
Monthly reporting of operational and financial metrics. Development of new metrics.
Preparation of monthly division financial and operational scorecards.
Monthly reporting of TMO metrics for service, quality, and spend.
Variance Analysis for monthly service, quality, and spend.
Participation in interdepartmental process improvement teams (PPI).
Financial analysis for various reports and meetings.
Prepare analysis on shipment level bills to ensure contract compliance on all carriers
Global transportation reports (operational and financial)
Work with the third party freight payment company.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years relevant work experience.
- Bachelors in Logistics / Accounting / Business, 2+ years of financial analytical experience within a distribution / transportation / manufacturing environment.
- High level of computer aptitude, including PC skills and the ability to navigate extensive data warehouses.
- Proficiency in Excel. Access, and Word.
- Experience with SQL server and Oracle, Sharepoint, a plus.
- Experience preferred with Visio, MapPoint, CzarLite, Visual Basic, and Batchmark
Thermo Fisher Scientific - 15 months ago
Whether for research, analysis, discovery, or diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific gets the laboratory ready to assist mankind. Created...