Garver’s Transportation Team seeks to add a Business Team Leader in our Frisco office. We are looking for a client-focused engineering leader who will be dedicated in providing quality service and cultivating client relationships while managing a diverse project team.
The Garver Transportation Team prides itself on being innovative and progressive while preserving a rich tradition of quality design. We focus on creating cost-effective designs for long-term operational efficiency while maintaining community and environmental responsibility. Recent recognition for Garver’s outstanding work includes: 2013 Engineering Excellence Honor Award in Transportation, American Council of Engineering Companies of Oklahoma, 2012 Top 500 Design Firms Nationwide , Engineering News-Record, Listed for the 26th Time, 2012 Work-Life Balance Spotlight Award , Arkansas Governor's Work-Life Initiative, and 2012 Top 25 Road and Highway Design Firm , Roads & Bridges Magazine Go-To List.
The Business Team Leader must be proficient in team leadership, project management, business development, client service management and have at least 15 years of related experience. With a dedicated transportation team of over 80 staff, Garver allows our project managers to give a “small-firm” approach to our clients, supported by the industry-leading resources of a large, regional staff. Garver’s combination of local presence, regional expertise and capacity has been the differentiator between Garver’s service and our competitors, making Garver the engineer of choice.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Registered as a Texas Professional Engineer
- 15 or more years similar experience in Texas transportation
- Microstation, InRoads and/or software knowledge
- Knowledge of local and state government road and street design issues
- Experience in marketing of municipal and county projects with associated project management
- Master’s of Civil or Environmental Engineering
Garver - 16 months ago
Garver is a multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and environmental services firm committed to quality practices, progressive methods,...