SUMMARY : Overall clerical assistance in the Transportation Department located in Guymon, OK. Provides clerical and administrative assistance in the Safety Department under the direction of the Safety Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned at management’s discretion.
- Performs data entry of CNG fuel.
- Monitors and audits pre inspections in compliance with all applicable state and governmental laws.
- Accurately and timely completes all necessary reports and submits to management.
- Enters Drivers Logs on Rapid log Scan
- People Net Audits
- DQ files: create files with labels, organize files, make sure paperwork is completed and up to date
- Maintenance files: create files and scan all maintenance into files on computer and forward hard copy to Maintenance Supervisor. Get with all drivers whom have not turned in monthly reports. Make sure annuals are current.
- Orientation: Go over orientation paperwork with new Owner Operator and have them sign all necessary paperwork.
- Make sure all MVR’s, CDL’s and physicals are current for all Owner operators.
- Do monthly log reviews with Safety Manager and drivers on major issues.
- Help Safety Manager with all aspects of the Safety Department.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The following requirements listed below are representative of the work environment , knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or preferred. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions as listed below.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, such as technical procedures or governmental regulations.
REASONING ABILITY AND MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations. Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers. Ability to understand and meet deadlines to include those given by the Department of Transportation.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to operate basic office equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Must be able to climb stairs and occasionally work in cold and warm temperature environments. Able to wear applicable personal protective equipment as needed.
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: The hours and days of work are established by departmental needs and at the discretion of management. Occasionally, overtime or changes in schedule will be required as special circumstance arise.
Seaboard Foods - 13 months ago
Seaboard Foods is one big pork project, but taxpayers should take heart -- the government has nothing to do with it. A subsidiary of...