Do you want to be member of the Cabela’s team? Were you ‘BORN TO WORK HERE”? This is your chance. Cabela’s has an opening for a
Transportation Coordinator in the Logistics department
at our Outdoor Adventures office in Sidney, NE.
Provide Cabela's vendors, carriers, and internal customers insight and resolution to shipping, visibility and costing questions or issues. Ensure questionable product movement is completed to meet the internal customers expectation in the most cost efficient manner. Responsible for ensuring the freight bill audit process is in accordance with established Sarbanes Oxley procedures. Maintains data entry function of expenses, reporting and validation of accuracy and results. Provide additional support to the Logistics Management Team by completing additional tasks and processes as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide our customers, vendors, carriers and internal customers resolution to shipping issues. The end result is to satisfy the needs of the internal and external customer by providing the expected service in the most cost efficient manner.
- Collect freight cost/rate data for project based activities to assist management in making informed decisions based upon individual carrier negotiated cost.
- Support internal customers, logistics providers and vendors with visibility and costing as needed to facilitate transportation processes or moves. This ensures a consistent flow of shipments in the most cost efficient manner.
- Supply Logistics provider with weekly projections of purchase orders to assist in making informed decisions and ensuring coverage that will affect the corporations transportation network.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
- Associate's degree with up to 1 year of experience required
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of experience preferred
- Experience level may be a substitute for education requirement if in excess of 2 to 4 years.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Cabela's Inc. - 20 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...