This position acts as a transportation coordinator to help Intermountain Healthcare achieve its mission through the timely and efficient delivery of items. The coordinator will function in at least one of five areas as assigned. The five areas are: Dispatch, Training, Vehicle Maintenance, Administrative and Logistics.
Entry Rate: $13.93
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to follow assigned schedule.
- Able to use computerized tracking system.
- Able to understand and follow department procedures and practices.
- Able to comply with Intermountain Healthcare’s Motor Vehicle Driver Policy.
- Valid CDL Medical Card.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Be 21 or older as required by the DOT to operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Pass a driver’s road test as required by DOT to operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Able to use basic office, dispatch and email programs.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and deal with stressful situations.
- 6 months experience as a transportation driver with Intermountain Healthcare
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...