Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Transportation Coordinator for our Transportation operations…
This role is responsible for enabling an efficient day-to-day Transportation operation by supporting the Transportation Supervisor and couriers through route staffing, courier training, information gathering, absentee coverage and communication.
- Overseeing and scheduling the day to day activities of transportation employees.
- Frequent communication with Management team regarding status and logistics of deliveries/pick ups to ensure quality service is provided to our customers.
- Assist management team in the supervision of transportation personnel.
- Ensure all deliveries/pick ups are done efficiently, specific customer requests or concerns are communicated to all transportation employees.
- Ensure adherence to all security and operational procedures.
- Other transportation activities as required by the needs of the company and the customer base.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in transportation-related lead or dispatching role.
- A High School Degree is required.
- 1+ years experience in a transportation-related lead or dispatching role.
- Driving experience, which includes customer processing, route delivery procedures and basic security and operational procedures.
- Understanding of DOT requirements.
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment, cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 40-70 lbs.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: dispatch, transportation, transport, supervise, supervisor.
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...