Title: Transportation Coordinator
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides
information management services that help organizations
lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing
their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions
enable customers to protect and better use their
information—regardless of its format, location or
lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and
ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of
information assets, including business records,
electronic files, medical data, emails and more for
organizations around the world. Visit
www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at
www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for a Transportation
Coordinator for our Transportation operations…
This role is responsible for enabling an efficient
day-to-day Transportation operation by supporting the
Transportation Supervisor and couriers through route
staffing, courier training, information gathering,
absentee coverage and communication.
- Overseeing and scheduling the day to day activities
of transportation employees.
- Frequent communication with Management team
regarding status and logistics of deliveries/pick
ups to ensure quality service is provided to our
- Assist management team in the supervision of
- Ensure all deliveries/pick ups are done efficiently,
specific customer requests or concerns are
communicated to all transportation employees.
- Ensure adherence to all security and operational
- Other transportation activities as required by the
needs of the company and the customer base.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* A High School Degree is required.
* 1+ years experience in a transportation-related lead
or dispatching role.
* Driving experience, which includes customer
processing, route delivery procedures and basic
security and operational procedures.
* Understanding of DOT requirements.
* Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment,
cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 40-70
* A valid driver’s license with a clean driving
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in
transportation-related lead or dispatching role.
At this time we are considering only local candidates
who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No
agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our
requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: dispatch, transportation, transport,
Iron Mountain - 9 months ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...