Area of Interest:
Individual is responsible for coordination and completion of the daily tasks within the Transportation Department. Individual has a close working relationship with the Transportation Supervisor and Director and interacts regularly with Conference Services, Sales staff, Drivers and Dispatchers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum high school graduate. Prefer some college.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Taking individual airport transportation reservations from social, group, member and corporate clients.
2. Coordinate airport trips by providing drivers with tickets, vehicle assignments and other pertinent information.
3. Monitor payroll daily and report any concerns to the supervisor.
4. Prepare daily work schedule as assigned.
5. Take appropriate action when schedule changes occur.
6. Prepare/print airport vouchers - compare to schedule for accuracy,
7. Post charges for all departmental revenues and complete daily audit.
8. Monitor office supply levels and report re-order needs to Sr. Supervisor in a timely manner.
9. Prepare Monday statistical report and forward to accounting.
10. Attend designated meetings.
11. Communicate pertinent business information to driving staff as assigned.
12. Assist with dispatch as needed.
13. Monitor vehicle maintenance, immediately report issues to the supervisor and field coordinator.
14. Provide directions to guests as requested.
15. Immediately report any incidents, work related injuries and/or policy violations to the appropriate person, i.e. supervisor, director, security or MOD.
16. Adhere to all Property and Department standards including Safety Guidelines.
17. Perform other job duties as assigned.
Full Time - Regular
Is driving required for this position?:
Pinehurst Resort - 20 months ago