Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
- Strong demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected WPM
- Ability to follow directions and catch on quickly
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, and school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek full-time Transportation Customer Service Representatives to facilitate transportation coordination for client members. This position will report directly to the Transportation Manager and will be based at our new operations center in Austin, TX.
The Transportation Customer Service Representative provide superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into LogistiCare's data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues. Ideal candidates must be friendly, helpful and polite with the ability to take care of the customer's needs while following company procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist clients with transportation inquiries such as location of driver, same day cancellations or changes to existing transportation requests, etc.
- Work closely with transportation providers and health care facilities to resolve problems
- Assists with providing support to office staff in pursuit of excellent customer service
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...