NCI: As the Transportation Manager ( Task Manager , Senior ) , you will oversee all facets of transportation related to the planning, operation, coordination and evaluation of methods of transportation in and around Fort Polk. You will command all types of transportation, movement control and logistical organizations tasked with controlling and carrying out personnel, cargo-movements, or logistics requirements. This position is contingent on contract award.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading transportation supervisors and all employees performing transportation operations; to include Transportation Motorpool operations, personal property movement and freight services.
- Managing transportation operations of the contract including cost management, schedule management, data management, and other related transportation operations activities.
- Preparing and presenting all requested briefings and attending meetings.
- Providing technical advice on transportation services and IAW Defense Transportation Regulation (DTR).
- Participate in various program meeting/reviews and in formal briefings to both the customer and senior staff.
- Supports the MMD Director in the collection, analysis, and reporting of transportation operational data.
- Supports all associated STAMIS’ and ensures compliance with all OSHA, local and corporate work rules
- Bachelors degree in Business or related logistics area with 10+ years of leadership experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of 4 year degree.
- Fifteen (15) years of Army transportation experience.
- Knowledgeable in TC AIMS II.
- Have experience managing Household Goods and use of the Defense Personal Property System.
- Possess ADACG experience.
- Knowledge of JFTR, JTR, PPCIG, Title 49, DOD 4000.25-6-M, DOD 4500.09-R,TOPS User Manual, USTRANSCOM Attachments K1 to K5, AR 27-20, AR 600-8-105, DA PAM 27-162, TB43-0142, DA PAM 750-8, OSHA 1910.151, CFR 49, and applicable policies and procedures.
- Current SECRET security clearance
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...