USTA Player Development - Administration
Location: USTA Traning Center Headquarters - Boca Raton, FL
Purpose Of Position: To provide reliable and safe transportation to students-athletes, staff and USTAPD guests.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining USTAPD vehicles with a focus on safety and excellent customer service
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and prepare trip reports as requested
- Chauffeur student-athletes, staff and USTAPD guests
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Heavy interaction with student-athletes, staff and USTAPD guests
- Serves as a positive role model while providing transportation services
- Adherence to company policies with a special focus on USTAPD’s SafeSport Initiative.
- Compliance with all applicable State and Federal DOT regulations
- Complete routine paperwork such as Vehicle Inspection Reports and driver logs
- Keep vehicle clean, including interior/exterior cleaning and vacuuming
- Must be flexible to operate any vehicle, clean vehicles and perform other tasks as the needs of the USTA Player Development Administration department require
- During down times, and as directed by Senior Manager, Training Center Programs, perform other tasks such as running business errands, light office work and assisting with tasks in other departments outside of Transportation
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Training Center Programs
Impeccable driving record
Ability to drive a variety of vehicles including large and small vans
Ability to read, understand and comply with the rules and regulations of the State and Federal DOT.
Ability to use equipment such as cell phones, 2-way radios and GPS devices
Fluent in English.
Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with student-athletes, parents, guests and staff
Ability to prepare concise records and reports
Valid Florida driver’s license in good standing
CPR and First Aid certification preferred
CDL driver’s license preferred
Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple projects
A superior work ethic
Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ability to work flexible hours on short notice to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time.
Position is non-exempt.