T.Y. Lin International’s Bay Area Unit is looking to add an experienced Transportation Engineer to our Oakland, CA office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist project team in analysis and design.
- Plan production and engineering design activities for transportation projects.
- Perform quantity take-offs.
- Organize project CADD files and assists with organization of libraries.
- May create 3D images for project and/or marketing.
- Provide input for CADD procedures manual.
- Assist Project Managers with specific project activities for projects.
- Work with project managers to establish contract budgets and scopes of work.
- Ensure proper codes and standards are being used by engineers on projects.
- Supervise, coordinate and review the work of other engineers and technicians.
- Provide the design staff with guidance and assistance on projects.
- Assist project managers with marketing and presentations for new projects.
- Responsible for the successful completion of projects under his/her direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and California PE license required. Requires BSCE degree. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of eight (8) years of diverse engineering experience. Requires proven work history with the Bay Area Transportation Agencies and local municipalities. Requires knowledge of the Caltrans project development and delivery process in addition to a working knowledge of AutoCad Civil 3D and/or MicroStation InRoads software. The position also requires the successful candidate to have the ability to serve as the technical expert on a wide range of projects and the ability to manage multi-disciplined project teams. Business development skills and the ability to prepare proposals is highly desired.
T.Y. Lin International - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...