Responsible for the overall operation
of the Valet and Self Parking areas to include Valet Parking Lot, Parking
Garage and surface lot.
- Serves as a leader for employees
while fostering team work, employee morale, motivation and open
- Coaches and develops employees
using a consistent, approachable demeanor while clearly articulating
- Provides direction and support
for all staff members to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensures all Valet employees are
well trained with an emphasis on detail to provide service levels
consistent with the Spotlight on Service.
- Coordinates cross-training
efforts between all Valet positions.
- Ensures that all behaviors and
appearances are in compliance with established policies.
- Helps to maintain and enhance a
safe, secure, and comfortable environment for guests and employees.
- Supervises the day-to-day
activity of the Valet Department and Self Park areas through customer
contact and supervision of employees.
- Ensures 100% guest
- Ensures that guest
problems/complaints are handled in an effective/courteous manner.
- Oversee scheduling of valet and
self-parking team members
- Responsible for overseeing the
investigation and disposition of any lost/misplaced/damaged property with
Security and Risk Management.
- Coordinates recovery efforts with
Security and Risk Management.
- Coordinates traffic flow with the
CPD and traffic officers
- Ensures cleanliness,
organization, and safe conditions of valet and surface lot areas.
- Maintains knowledge of community
and special events to accurately provide guests with needed information
Education and Work
demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying Spotlight on
- Maintains upbeat, positive attitude, positive energy and
enthusiasm from one interaction to the next.
- Creates an atmosphere of luck and celebrates customer wins.
- Is ready to serve and informed of daily
information; builds relationships by greeting guests with a warm, friendly
- Anticipates needs and
provides fast, flawless service.
- Checks for satisfaction and properly uses the
Service Recovery process to resolve problems when they exist.
- Promotes Total Rewards programs and card
- Provides a warm farewell and thanks guests for visiting.
Physical, Mental and
- High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) required. College preferred. Must possess a valid
driver’s license from the State, as well as a good driving record.
- Two years experience in the
parking or hospitality industry in a supervisory capacity.
- Previous experience in valet
- Excellent customer service and
public relations skills required
- Strong communication,
organizational, and supervisory skills required
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Ability to work a rotating shift
with fluctuating days off is required
- Must be able to lift up to 10
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel,
twist and grip items while working at assigned area.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to communicate
effectively in English, both verbal and in written forms
- Must be able to respond to visual
and aural cues.
a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, job offers will be contingent
upon successful completion of pre-employment drug testing, background checks,
and applicable Ohio Casino Control Commission licensing requirements. Caesars
Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,
requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical
Tell A Friend
Add To Job Cart