Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering. Master's degree in related field can substitute for up to two years of work experience. PhD degree in related field can substitute for up to three years of work experience.
• Licensed Professional Engineer in one or more of the following states( PA, NJ, and Del).
• Minimum 12 years of construction management experience including large scale complex transportation projects (diversification in highways, bridges, rail, airport) with 10 years in a supervisory role leading entire project teams.
• Experience with PA, NJ, and other Atlantic State transportation authorities.
• Fully accountable for project team performance, financial results, and client satisfaction.
• Proven ability & experience performing "hands-on" leading a large project or multiple project teams.
• Proven ability and experience in new business development, client account and relationship management, and a successful track record in new work acquisition.
• A proven "Team Builder" responsible for recruiting other "A" players, and leading, motivating, coaching, and mentoring multiple Project Teams.
The Infrastructure & Environment Division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Transportation Manager for immediate employment in the Philadelphia office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in leadership and work acquisition, specific to a variety of highly complex transportation projects. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to leading, managing, and building project teams performing on roads, highways, bridges, rail, and airport projects.
• Be a hands-on leader of a large complex transportation project, or manage multiple transportation project teams.
• Perform business development activities, calling on an established network of business relationships in the Mid-Atlantic transportation market, identifying opportunities, preparing proposals, and coordinating presentations, in line with the Office Business Plan.
• Recruit new staff, motivate teams to perform at a high level, coach/mentor individuals along their career paths, and retain the top "A" players capable of expanding URS' market presence in Transportation Construction Services.
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...