Transportation Operational Reporting Specialists
Further, this role will require the ability to run adhoc reports as required to support the Operational Team in their efforts to optimize the current transportation strategy. Other responsibilities will include processing freight bills and managing some transactional supplier relationships.
1. Daily: run current reports that will be used by others to optimize the transportation supply chain.
2. Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly: run KPI reports to be distributed to suppliers
3. Develop new reports to improve Unilever’s operating cost, quality, carbon footprint, safety, and customer service levels.
4. Monitor the performance indicators of transactional suppliers and process freight bills for such suppliers.
5. Work closely with internal team.
6. As an extended member of Sourcing Strategy Project Team(s) lead by Unilever Regional or Global Procurement, provide performance KPI’s and relevant shipping volumes and characteristics.
7. Resolve all transportation invoice or claims exceptions. Maintain Routing Guides in 3PL Transportation System.
Provide transportation solutions to Unilever business, with sales in excess of $10 billion.
• Manage operational relationships with 5-10 suppliers.
• Manage SAP/Cass/TBC/TMS and systems as required.
• Extract data for periods of a day to a year for a given lane(s)/supplier(s)/etc…
• Support Operational Team to effectively use data to drive the right decision to optimize Unilever’s Transportation.
SKills and Requirements:
Education & Training: Bachelors Degree or equivalent relevant experience in a Supply Chain discipline.
Work Experience: 1 to 3 years Logistics Supply Chain experience, Supply Management a plus.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Strong Excel & PowerPoint knowledge
• Transportation Management Systems (OTM a plus)
• SAP / CASS
• Optimizing Supply Chain Integrated Performance
• Information Management
Required LGP Competencies
• Change catalyst
• Seizing the future
• Team Commitment
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...