enVista has an immediate opening for a Western Region Account Executive to join our Transportation Solutions Team. This is an opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales organization and comprehensive supply chain services leader. If you are someone who thrives in an environment of personal accountability, looking for an income commensurate with your results, while contributing to a team environment, consider a career at enVista.
Skills & Abilities:
- Selling parcel and freight audit & payment, contract analysis & negotiation, TMS-Lite, e-Commerce rating products, and managed transportation services to mid- and large-market companies.
- Conducting business development efforts to fill your pipeline.
- Creating customized presentations based on customer needs and priorities.
- Managing prospects through the entire sales cycle to closure.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Developing a growing understanding of our technology and keeping up with transportation industry developments.
- Position other enVista business units services to your customer base.
- Reporting on sales progress and attainment of goals.
- Requires Supply Chain Execution Industry knowledge.
- Requires strong interpersonal, management and presentation skills.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunity.
- Must be ambitious and take initiative.
- 3+ years of business development/outside sales experience.
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test and/or background check.