Provides transportation for clients utilizing a personal vehicle.
• Operates the Agency vehicle, adhering to the scheduled route and responding to ad-hoc trips.
• Conducts routine inspection of vehicle at the start and end of shift, identifying and reporting any maintenance needs to Manager.
• Conducts routine inspection of vehicle at the start and end of shift.
• Identifies and reports any repair or maintenance needs to Facilities Manager.
• Completes semi-annual reports on client progress and status. .
• Prepares daily reports of activity and provides information to clients and the service providers.
• Keeps clients apprised of available community resources.
• Participates in and follows up program fundraising activities.
• Communicates with the office for messages and updates daily.
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of experience driving passengers is required. This position requires the selected candidate to have a valid New York state driver's license with a driving record that is acceptable and in compliance with Agency guidelines as well as reliable transportation. Qualified candidate will also own, lease, or have access to a four door passenger car. The ability to lift at least 20 lbs. in one or both hands and to climb one flight of stairs (up to 20 stairs) is required.
Catholic Family Center - 11 months ago