The Distribution Department for Safeway’s Vons Division, located in El Monte, Ca, has an opening for the position of Transportation Warehouse Clerk II. The primary function of this position is Inventory Control and Receiving.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated:
• Keen orientation to detail
• Ability to manage multi-task demands
• Computer literacy
• Strong organizational skills and logical thinking
• Possess strong resolution skills and have the ability to take decisive action
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain necessary documentation and files.
• Review employee paperwork for accuracy.
• Light duties in preparing store orders for processing.
Salary: Actual salary will be based on applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Note: For consideration- current salary, salary history, and salary requirements are required on both the resume and employment application.
Closing Date: March 25, 2013
Respond to: www.careersatsafeway.com
Safeway Corp. - 13 months ago
The Vons Companies shares Southern California's crowded dinner table with some big and hungry rivals. The company has about 280 stores...