Hertz is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will move cars to various areas of our operations at the Pittsburgh International Airport.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Transports vehicles to and from the rental counter to our service center.
- May interface with vendors such as body shops and dealerships.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
- Position is 20 hours per week.
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Experience.
Valid driver's license
Must be at least 20 years of age
Flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays
Previous experience in a related field.
Previous customer service experience.
Satisfactory driving record.
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 14 months ago
If you've ever said, "Don't worry about it, it's just a rental," guess who hurts: Hertz, a world leader in car...