Intern will focus on assisting Travel Manager daily on various tasks to support the department. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Travel Manager on various projects activated by the operations and business development departments
- Research new strategic partnerships and opportunities with key accommodation and travel vendors
- Create and organize informational materials on potential hotel partners
- Provide creative insight on how we can enhance the experience of our guests at various events
- Maintain organization throughout the department including some administrative duties
- Maintain CID’s internal database with pertinent information in a timely manner
- Assist in reviewing event specific document to ensure accuracy
Requirements for the position are as follows:
As an intern, you'll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
- MUST be able to use Excel- able to make clear and legible spreadsheets
- Excellent listener who can take direction
- Asks questions in order to complete tasks to the best your ability
- STRONG attention to detail with ability to multitask
- Communicate professionally with vendors, partners, and staff
- Must be able to work from our office in Philadelphia
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.