Position is an entry level administrative position with Atlas Travel and performs customer service duties related to the coordination of travel.
Responsible for answering incoming lines and properly directing calls to Travel Consultants in a friendly and helpful manner. Acts as receptionist for serving as point of contact for customers (drivers, agents, customers) to represent the Company in providing excellent customer service and operational interaction for travelers. Will be required to learn booking systems, airline rules and regulations, ticketing rules and regulations, tour operator policies and penalties involved, as incumbent is expected to progress to Travel Consultant.
This may include any of the following duties:
Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to: work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, interface effectively in a team environment and also work independently, basic data entry, Excel, Word.
- direct phone contact – with customers, drivers, agents
- processing of departmental forms
- timely and accurate data entry to ensure system information is kept up-to-date at all times
- provide timely updates on progress to those involved
- support of others to ensure departmental objectives are completed in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Six months to one year of related experience and/or training in a customer service environment. Any travel coordination definite plus.
We serve shippers of new products that are boxed, pad-wrapped, palletized or crated. These include office equipment, furniture, store...