Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur’s easy-to-use Web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. Concur Connect is the platform that enables the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers and solution partners to access and extend Concur’s T&E cloud. Concur is trusted by thousands of companies in more than 100 countries and reaches millions of employees worldwide.
Responsible for simultaneously managing 15-20 active direct and indirect implementation projects for the web-based, online applications of Concur Travel & Concur Travel & Expense. Complete implementations within aggressive timeframes while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction.
- Work with clients and agency resources to identify key business requirements and configure the Concur Travel application to meet those requirements
- Configure Concur Travel for integration to Concur Travel & Expense, and perform knowledge transfer to the client for effective use of Concur Travel & Concur Travel & Expense
- Keep clients, agency resources, and management informed of implementation activities and progress through regular communications, meetings and status reports, and by reporting exceptional circumstances in a timely manner
- Pro-actively coordinate and manage tasks and milestones to achieve implementation targeted time frames and ensure department NPS scores and ARR are achieved
- Define and execute all types of Concur Travel project implementations
- Provide single conduit into Concur resources for Partner project manager during deployment
- Ability to manage projects for large Global or multi-divisional customers.
- Ensure all processes are documented and all documentation is kept current
- Stay informed of new functionality and helps educate team on product and process changes
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience in project management in the federal government
- Prior travel industry and/or GDS experience preferred.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve implementation issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tasks in an application implementation environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of project implementations.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle client escalations, ensuring customer issues are resolved in a timely & effective manner
- Some travel may be required
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organization
- Communication and Influence
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity’ are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
Concur participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based, Concur...