Committed to providing quality service and products to all members and clients.
PURPOSE: To perform sales & service to members and clients.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Maintain a professional image in accordance with OAC image quality standards.
2. New membership sales and renewals along with sales of additional membership benefits.
3. Sales of sundry products ( luggage, consignment tickets, merchandise, etc.).
4. Preparation of trip tik routings by using the appropriate method (ATS, ITT or manual.).
5. Counsel and offer members auto touring packages.
6. Sales of airline tickets, cruises, tours and Amtrak reservations using available technology (TPOS and Apollo systems) either in person or on the telephone.
7. Sales of international products such as air reservations and tours and assist clients with foreign documents. (Visa and Passport applications)
8. Achieve all sales goals as set forth by OAC.
9. Issuance of International and Inter-American driving permits.
10. Preparation of weekly/monthly reports as needed, both written and computerized. (ARC,IAR, sales reports)
11. Attend educational opportunities as needed (ACE and ACCT proficiency testing programs).
12. Answer phones and greet clients.
13. Ordering and upkeep of miscellaneous brochures.
14. Stocking work area of needed supplies.
15. Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, SPECIFIC ABILITIES:
1. Sales experience or knowledge of sales concepts or willingness to learn and practice sales techniques as directed by OAC Management.
2. Must have ability and willingness to attend required training classes at OAC Headquarters and other Ohio locations.
3. Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and in person.
4. Ability and willingness to learn and comply with OAC Policies and Procedures.
5. Ability to type and perform data entry for extended periods every day.
6. Ability to maintain good customer relations at all times even under stressful situations.
7. Knowledge and ability to use OAC equipment.
8. Knowledge of OAC/AAA preferred vendor program.
9. Knowledge of ARC Travel Agent handbook.
10. Knowledge of OAC benefits included in AAA membership.
11. Ability to compose routine correspondence.
12. Knowledge of North American geography as well as world geography.
13. Ability and willingness to take part in all facets of ACCT and ACE programs.
14. Ability to comprehend reference manuals pertaining to both travel agency and member services and apply those to daily activities.
15. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
*The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- Must be able to attend paid training at our Headquarters location in Worthington, OH (and/or other store locations) as required.
- Some Saturdays Required.
- Hourly pay range $10.58-$11.90
- Full benefits package included
- Opportunity for performance based incentives
AAA Ohio Auto Club - 10 months ago
AAA is a not-for-profit federation of 47 motor clubs with a combined total of more than 53 million members and approximately 1,000 locations...