Travelbusiness Incorporated |
in Palm Springs, CA is an innovative corporate travel management company. We are a highly skilled team of industry experts who provide a unique combination of specialized services to life-science executives. We are seeking an experienced full-time Travel Consultant who will provide unmatched service to a select group of clients in an exciting and fast paced work environment.
- Minimum 2 years of SABRE experience in a sales and customer service position managing international and domestic air, rental car, hotel, and car service reservations
- 2 years minimum experience working with MS Office, including Outlook
- Expert computer skills with advanced knowledge of keyboard shortcuts, internet navigation, and travel related software
- Minimum 45 WPM typing speed- tested
- 2 years minimum experience working directly with C-Level Executives, MDs, PhDs and their assistants
- Expert working knowledge of airline geography and international fare construction principles
- Outstanding ability to multi-task non-stop throughout the work day and consistently meet deadlines with quality and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential business and sensitive personal matters with discretion and diplomacy
- Professionalism, forward thinking, accessibility, accuracy, salesmanship, and a genuine passion for corporate travel services
- Responsible for all aspects of corporate travel reservations
- Develop deep working relationships with clients by delivering the highest possible levels of service, expertise and professionalism
- Actively seek out revenue generating opportunities using Travelbusiness Tool Box; develop new agency tools
- Attract new clients by providing referral generating customer service
- Process and update client profiles and STARS
- Work agency queues and procedures as required including Quality Control, FlightWatch, SeatWatch, Priority Upgrade, PLT Alerts, Check-ins, RPA, and others
- Handle last minute request from clients even if after hours
40+ hrs per week. Position requires some weekends, holidays, and odd hours based on client demand.
We offer a competitive compensation package including a benefit allowance, 401K, paid time off, company notebook, and cell phone. To become a part of this dynamic team please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
*We promote a drug free workplace. This position is located in Palm Springs, CA. Relocation assistance is negotiable.*
Hot Travel Jobs
- 2 years ago - save job
At Travelbusiness we manage business travel for executives and investors of life science companies. We improve our...