Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Handle a high volume travel desk covering all divisions of Fox with a concentration in TV & Feature Production / VIP and Publicity / Fox Sports Production
- Communicate with all levels of employees and talent to provide exceptional service in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as back up to support other agents and divisions across Fox
- 5-6 years of Entertainment/Production travel experience required in a high volume environment
- Strong Sabre GDS skills, as well as working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven communication and customer services skills in an intense, fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and team-oriented personality
is an in-house Travel Department supporting non-employee travel for Fox feature film, television productions and publicity travel. In addition we support Fox Sport booking travel for various sporting events / broadcasts such as NFL, MLB, NASCAR and College Football.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This News is heard, seen, and read all over the globe. The world's #2 media conglomerate (behind Walt Disney), News Corporation (or News...