Choose a career at American Express and you choose a company with a 150 year history of integrity and a demonstrated commitment to the future of its employees. Known around the world as one of the most successful financial services businesses, a leading consumer brand, a gold standard in customer satisfaction and one of the best places to work - American Express is interested in getting to know you. As a Travel Counselor you will be responsible for the timely and accurate servicing of American Express Business Travel arrangements for corporate clients.
As a corporate travel counselor you will work with one of our prestigious clients providing domestic/international travel reservations and services using the GDS. Principle responsibilities include arranging air/rail transportation, hotel and auto rental, counseling clients on efficient routes and lowest available fares, and providing optimal customer service.
A minimum 1 year corporate travel counselor experience.
Strong organizational and problem solving skills and can provide excellent customer service.
Possible hours of shift could be anytime during the hours of 8a to 9pm.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Dedicated work space must be within own residence and that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
- Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
- High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP’s are permitted)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol)
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...