Summary: Has the primary responsibility for coordinating travel reservations for staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with American Express Axiom travel system to coordinate with travel agents for domestic and international air travel, book new reservations, changes in tickets, refunds, exchanges, re-validation, re-work of tickets. Ensuring competitive rates from the travel agents.
- Research flight and hotel costs and options for new proposals with key vendors and negotiate cost effective ways to reduce firm costs.
- Manage the firm’s airline point accounts and make air travel bookings on points as required for staff travel.
- Process all travel requests for the Firm in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain external client relationships with travel companies to ensure timely response and competitive fees on reservations.
- Cross train and provide backup administrative support staff in front desk responsibilities.
- Supply client WIP Information to finance department on weekly basis.
- Adhere to the Firm’s policies and procedures, ACTION philosophy, demonstrate their importance to others, and provide input to management on suggested modifications to Firm policies and procedures as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2-5 years travel desk experience.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
Weaver - 22 months ago