Reports to: General Manager
• Process store invoices
• Data entry and reporting
• Consistently perform 10 steps of quality customer service
• Demonstrates and promote teamwork
• Maintains personal grooming and appearance at all times
• Completes required paperwork accurately and timely
• Following company guidelines, policies and procedures
• Operate all assigned equipment (PC, register, etc.) safely and efficiently
• Complete all tasks assigned by general manager
• Must perform basic mathematics
• Experienced with Word, Excel and overall Windows operating systems
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
• Retail invoicing experience preferred
• Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to stand and/or sit for up to 8 hours
• Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Love’s is an equal opportunity employer
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...