Reports to: General Manager
• Process store invoices
• Data entry and reporting
• Consistently perform 10 steps of quality customer service
• Demonstrates and promote teamwork
• Maintains personal grooming and appearance at all times
• Completes required paperwork accurately and timely
• Following company guidelines, policies and procedures
• Operate all assigned equipment (PC, register, etc.) safely and efficiently
• Complete all tasks assigned by general manager
• Must perform basic mathematics
• Experienced with Word, Excel and overall Windows operating systems
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
• Retail invoicing experience preferred
• Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to stand and/or sit for up to 8 hours
• Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Love’s is an equal opportunity employer
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 14 months ago
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...