The ABC team is still growing!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with paid on-the-job training? This is an excellent opportunity for you to travel the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico while growing a new set of knowledge and skills to prepare you for outstanding career advancement!
The primary focus and responsibility of this position is to perform onsite software installation, configuration, training, and business integration to new and existing clients. This position requires in-depth interaction with business owners and employees. The ability to effectively communicate with and educate people is a must.
- Work with business owners/managers to develop understanding of processes
- Educate staff on system and software functions
- Perform Website/online education
- Install and configure software and hardware according to business needs
- Provide consultation and expert advice to club management on technical products that best fit business objectives
- Resolve client concerns and grievances during the implementation process
- Source outside vendors to provide additional equipment and services as needed
- Effectively manage business travel
- Must be able to travel five out of every six weeks
- Must have valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Must be minimum 21 years of age
- Excellent client service skills
- Must have an active US Passport or be willing and able to obtain one
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Basic computer and peripherals setup
- Excellent training skills
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 7 months ago