- Responsible for the management of assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Responsible to identify all opportunities by creating appropriate strategies to obtain both market share growth in existing accounts and by converting business to Hertz from the competition.
- A critical requirement will be to create and maintain relationships with multiple decision makers and point of sale contacts within assigned accounts to increase revenue and market share.
- Responsible for communicating with all Sales Groups including the CoEs, Regional Sales, and operations on opportunities, challenges, and current market trends affecting the assigned account’s current state of business.
- Pro-actively create strategies to increase rentals/revenue/market share within each account.
- Develop and execute specific sales strategies that lead to increased usage of Hertz programs as well as gaining corporate account leads & signings.
- Foster relationships with new and existing account contacts (decision makers and point of sale contacts) to protect current Hertz designation and market share.
- Develop and Initiate agency programs to maximize market share.
- Align, implement and drive the sales plan for the assigned territory with Global & Strategic Account Sales.
- Provide leadership to drive the sales activities in the Territory to the GAM Call Canters and core agencies.
- Enhance relationships through training platforms as well as incentives to drive results.
- Support a culture and open mindedness between all levels and all departments of the organization.
- Effectively execute all administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s level degree from a four year college/university
- Proven track record (minimum 5 years) in sales or sales management in the travel industry.
- The individual should be able to demonstrate proven revenue growth within a sales territory over and extended period of time and demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Understanding of the travel agency industry and its business drivers
- Thorough understanding of Hertz travel agency services/benefits available to clients
- Excellent grasp of the competition and competitive offerings in the car rental industry
- Solid understanding of the sales process
- Self motivated with strong drive to succeed
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate about sales and meeting the client needs
- Computer Software skills
- Ability to travel frequently
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 23 months ago
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...