Due to our continued growth within our organization; we are seeking client-focused individuals to join our Customer Service team. Working in our dynamic in-bound call center, you will build relationships with our travelers, converse about far away destinations and assist our clients by answering their questions.
• Build and foster relationships with our Travelers Provide
high quality customer service by responding to our
traveler’s calls and emails.
• Partner with your team and other business units to resolve
our traveler’s issues and concerns.
• Present recommendations to improve our processes and
• Collaborate with colleagues and supervisors to create best
• Strive to exceed individual and department goals
Requirements & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 2yrs progressive customer service experience.
• International travel experience, professional or personal is
• Proven ability to successfully resolve issues via the phone
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Excellent computer skills.
• Amadeus or Sabre experience a plus.
Our generous benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive health and dental coverage
• 401K with company match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• T pass subsidy
• Company Wide Profit Incentive plan
• Company paid Travel Training Trips and significant
personal travel discounts
• Paid Sabbatical at 5 yrs and 10 yrs
• On-site fitness center
• Casual Dress code every day!
Click on the link below to apply!
Grand Circle Travel - 17 months ago
Grand Circle wants to take your grandparents there and back again. Offering more than 75 vacations worldwide, the company provides travel...