Closing Date: February 6, 2013
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) Required:
Ability to apply initiative and work with little supervision.
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and interact positively with clients as well as fellow associates.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring some judgment.
- Requires concentration to avoid mistakes in counting cash.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
- Use and knowledge of standard office equipment and PCs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to exercise sound and reasonable judgment.
- Sales experience is preferable, particularly in cross-marketing products and services.
- Minimum, high school diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement.
- Successful completion of in-house training program or other approved training program.
- One year commitment to position is required.
Traveling Associate - More than your Bank. Your banker.
Traveling Associate - Region 11
Centerville Road, Lake Jackson, N.Monroe
Bradfordville, Metro,Thomasville Road
M–F,40 hours per week
Traveling Associate II:
- Under general supervision, but in conformance with established bank policies and procedures, cash checks, receive deposits, and perform a variety of transactions as requested by the client.
- Responsible for balancing each day’s transactions, and maintaining cash drawer.
- Answers general questions regarding bank products/services, recommends additional services to clients and makes referrals accordingly.
Capital City Bank associates are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Responsible for accepting loan applications, selling, cross-selling and referring bank products and services.
- Provides excellent client service, including a wide range of client inquiries or concerns either through direct personal action or referral to the appropriate department.
- Travels and works in offices that are experiencing teller or personal banker staffing shortages.
- Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Life Insurance.
- 401(k)with Matching.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Defined Benefit Plan (pension).
- Tuition Assistance.
- Stock Purchase.
- Discounts on Products and Services.
Capital City Bank Group is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately...