PrimeSource Healthcare is a leading provider of mobile, on-site healthcare services at long-term and skilled nursing facilities. Our exceptional growth has created an immediate need for more traveling, independent contractors of dentistry services.
Think of this as an exceptional opportunity to launch a new practice or expand a current one. You will provide the personalized care, PrimeSource Healthcare will provide everything else, including:
- Patient scheduling.
- Medical records and patient files maintenance.
- Medical coding, billing and collections.
- Company car or a mileage allowance.
- Portable equipment and supplies, including scrubs, GPS unit, cell phone, etc.
In short, PrimeSource Healthcare offers you a turnkey dentistry practice with NO investment and none of the challenges of running a business. There are NO offices to lease, NO equipment to purchase, NO inventory costs and NO personnel issues to deal with. Without all the trappings of running a dentistry practice, your net income will be high above the level for the standard in Illinois, Indiana and Ohio.
You will spend your time caring for patients, not managing a practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services and recommendations.
- Administering patient's dental healthcare and patient education.
- Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company.
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
- Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Licensure in Dentistry for appropriate state—we can assist with the process if necessary.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license.
PrimeSource Healthcare - 2 years ago
PrimeSource Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of on-site, mobile healthcare for seniors in long-term nursing facilities....