Traveling Environmental Field Technician (LDAR)
Primary job duties include leak detection and repair at petrochemical facilities using environmental air sampling techniques.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a highly regulated, detail oriented environment where strict adherence to rules and procedures is required at all times. Frequent overnight travel is required.
- High school or equivalent education, A.S. degree preferred.
- Demonstration of high integrity and work ethics.
- Must pass a rigorous background check and drug test.
- Previous LDAR experience or experience working in petrochemical facilities/outdoor industrial environments preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions.
- Must be able to carry a 30lb backpack for approximately six hours a day.
- Must be able to climb in pipe racks, multiple flights of stairs, and tall ladders to monitor components.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 200 ft.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic mechanical skills/mechanically inclined.
Dexter Field Services is a L eak D etection A nd R epair service company with clients throughout the United States. We offer a nice benefits package, including a matching 401k program and opportunities for advancement through company provided training/experience.
Dexter Field Services, LP - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard