PrimeSource Healthcare is a leading provider of mobile, on-site healthcare services at long-term and skilled nursing facilities. Our exceptional growth has created an immediate need for more traveling, independent contractors of optometry services.
Think of this as an exceptional opportunity to launch a new practice or expand a current one. You will provide the personalized care, PrimeSource Healthcare will provide everything else, including:
- Patient scheduling.
- Medical records and patient files maintenance.
- Medical coding, billing and collections.
- Company car or a mileage allowance.
- Portable equipment and supplies, including scrubs, GPS unit, cell phone, etc.
- Trained medical assistant.
In short, PrimeSource Healthcare offers you a turnkey optometry practice with NO investment and none of the challenges of running a business. There are NO offices to lease, NO equipment to purchase, NO inventory costs and NO personnel issues to deal with. Without all the trappings of running an optometry practice, your net income will be high above the level for the standard in Illinois, Indiana and Ohio.
You will spend your time caring for patients, not managing a practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services and recommendations.
- Administering patient's optical healthcare and patient education.
- Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company.
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
- Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Licensure in Optometry for appropriate state– we can assist with the process if necessary.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license.
PrimeSource Healthcare - 2 years ago
PrimeSource Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of on-site, mobile healthcare for seniors in long-term nursing facilities....