The Treasury area for RBS Markets and International Banking (M and IB) is critical in management and oversight of the capital and liquidity position of M and IB Americas, including the broker-dealer and the RBS plc US branches. The group has responsibilities for strategy and planning of key liquidity related initiatives including stress testing, contingent funding, and varied liquidity analyses, as well as key strategy and planning of capital related initiatives including capital stress testing and inter-company exposure management. The Treasury team is also accountable for both capital and liquidity regulatory reform impact analysis and planning.
· Support key capital management initiatives,
o Capital Stress Testing – Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of scenario based stress tests for the US Broker Dealer, incorporating best practice metrics compliance with changing Regulatory requirements.
o Entity Capital planning – Assist in preparation and enhancement of capital plans for significant entities, ensuring compliance with changing regulatory requirements.
o Regulatory enhancement coordination – Maintain up to date knowledge of changes in the Regulatory landscape in the US (Dodd-Frank, Enhanced Prudential Standards etc) and Basel. Assist in enhancement of capital planning initiatives to incorporate impacts of changing requirements
· Maintain up to date capital management policies and procedures, coordinating with M&IB UK and RBS Group global policies.
· Assist with monthly submissions of capital updates to M&IB Americas ALCO and other committees.
· Develop working relationships with counterparts in M&IB UK Treasury, Group Treasury, local business managers and local Finance group.
· 3-5 years experience in Financial Services industry preferably with a broker dealer and/or commercial bank.
· Experience in a Treasury/Finance role, with strong technical knowledge of capital planning preferred.
· Self starter, with high level of assertiveness and confidence.
· High degree of accuracy with analysis and presentation work
· Ability to work in a high-paced environment with multiple priorities.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, flowcharting, and graphing a plus.
It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC and its subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
“Employer immigration sponsorship not available for this role.”
RBS - 13 months ago