ITW is a Fortune 150 multinational diversified manufacturing company with over 100 years of history delivering specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries.
ITW is seeking a Treasury Analyst, Cash Management who will support the domestic cash management process at the corporate headquarters with responsibility to prepare reports for daily cash positioning, process electronic payments, work directly with business units on trade finance and other Treasury matters, and monitor and maintain financial controls. The position further supports benefits administration and will back up ITW’s international treasury operations in areas such as intercompany payment netting, global cash pooling, and foreign exchange dealing and settlement.
The Analyst will report to the Director of Treasury.
- Bank account administration and maintenance
- Bank fee analysis
- Daily cash positioning and reporting
- Processing electronic payments
- M&A integration and general support of business units’ treasury services
- Support administration of benefit trusts and charitable foundation
- Merchant card processing
- Letters of credit
Treasury Analyst, Cash Management
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years of corporate cash management experience
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word; familiarity with treasury workstation software a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- CTP designation preferred
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about...