The Treasury Analyst is responsible for performing a wide range of duties in support of the bank
account administration and corporate office cash management function. The incumbent will draw upon cash management, systems and communications skills to successfully partner with other functional areas of the Corporation including Operations, Tax, Accounting, and Legal, as well as with third-party financial institutions.
External Job Description
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global provider of real estate services with a diversified business model that includes real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,500 offices with 238,500 sales associates doing business in 103 countries and territories around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J.
- Bank account set-up / administration. Assist with the opening, closing and on-going maintenance of approximately 1,000 bank accounts including addition / removal of account signers and maintenance of related bank account documentation.
- Quarterly bank account certification process with the business units. Ensure accuracy of data in bank account database by providing a listing to the business units and reconciling the information.
- Semi-annual signer comparison and reconciliation. Compare bank account signers in the database to Human Resource records and identify any exceptions. Work with business unit to resolve.
- Assist in the treasury departments annual SOX 404 initiatives.
- Assist with year-end audit cash confirmations for various bank accounts as requested by external auditors.
- Back-up for senior treasury analyst for daily cash positioning. Includes collating daily cash position, wire transfers, account reconciliation and sending daily cash position to senior management.
- Performing daily cash management duties in a PC based environment including inputting wire transfers, ACH transfers, inter-company transfers and other transactions as required.
- Setting a daily cash position which includes download of bank data, analysis of cash data, and monitoring liquidity position (includes management of short-term investments).
- Adhoc projects as required.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to www.realogy.com .
- 1 - 3 years of Treasury, cash management, and bank account administration experience
- Knowledge of treasury workstations and PC-based bank system reporting.
- Experience with Excel and Word.
- Ability to absorb technical concepts quickly, possess a strong work ethic, have excellent organizational skills, be able to perform well independently or as part of a team.
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. EEO MFVH
Amount of Travel
Work At Home