Treasury Analyst (Retirement Plan Management)
The companies that make up what will be the new McGraw Hill Financial - a leading provider of content and analytics to global financial markets - include the best in class brands Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power and Associates, Platts, McGraw-Hill Construction and Aviation Week. In September of 2011, The McGraw-Hill Companies announced its intention to separate into two companies: McGraw Hill Financial and McGraw-Hill Education. Additional information is available at
We are currently seeking a Treasury Analyst (Retire Plan Management).
- Assist the Treasurer and Senior Director, Corporate Treasury in the development and implementation of the retirement plan’s investment strategies
- Assist the Senior Director with coordination of the annual plan audits and assist in preparing financial disclosure information; respond to auditor requests
- Provide direction to investment managers for quarterly rebalancing of Savings Plan investment funds to target asset allocation levels. Confirm accurate completion of fund flows with investment managers, custodian and transition manager; analyze transition costs
- Perform regular compliance monitoring of investment manager portfolios to ensure portfolios are not in violation of investment guidelines. Review, monitor and potentially re-design compliance reports; evaluate third-party compliance systems
- Assist the Senior Director with review and updating of Sarbanes-Oxley controls documentation to ensure compliance
- Assist with special projects and developing presentation material for the Retirement Plans Investment Committee meetings
- Oversee and monitor the directed brokerage commission program; calculations from service providers, provide plan allocation direction to the trustee; confirm receipt of funds
- Review and analyze performance data from service provider; update performance and expense information for Investment Committee reports and quarterly fund fact sheets
- Review investment manager fees for accuracy and ensure prompt payment; interface with managers, service providers and trustee/custodian; prepare schedules for inclusion in presentations
- Provide direction letters to the trustee for the pension plan, savings plan and VEBA funding
- Produce and edit documents, reports, presentations and other materials, as needed to assist in ad hoc department projects
- Maintain the shared database for all records, contracts and retirement plan information
- B.A/B.S; preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- 2-5 years experience in same or related field; Interest in financial markets.
- Impressive financial analysis and project management skills
- Investments/ retirement plans background preferred (understanding of key concepts)
- Strong MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines
McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....