- This position will focus on the review, feedback and approval of vendor, PBM and other miscellaneous contracts
- The basis of the review and approval is determination that the Indemnification and Insurance sections of these contracts protect the financial, managerial, reputation, legal and business interests of CVS Caremark.
- Understanding of the CVS Caremark business units and their inherent business activities to best judge the Indemnification and Insurance requirements
- Ability to review and analyze business financial statements to judge the ability of a business partner to accept financial responsibility of risk transfer.
- Working knowledge of CVS Caremark IT systems for acceptance, review and transmission of contract documents.
- Coordinate, manage and track all contracts submitted for review
- Provide timely review and response to the business units
- Develop standard Insurance and indemnification language for consistent use by the business units
- Provide feedback to the business units on consistent problems, issues and concerns for systemic correction
- Work with the Procurement and Contracts Depts. to facilitate prompt and complete submissions, response and alternative approaches.
- Provide feedback to Dept. management on work flow, demands, issues, resolutions and other related matters.
1. Contract Review (Insurance and Indemnification)
2. Understanding business units
3. Review/Analyze business financial statements
4. Develop standard Insurance and Indemnification language
Industry related experience preferred.
- Superior written and verbal skills with confident presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within group settings
- 5 to 8 years prior work related experience required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience is required. If no degree, two additional years of experience are required for each year of college not completed.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
medITjobs.com - 2 years ago