This position contributes to companys success by ensuring an efficient and effective banking structure to support its decentralized operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
'Brown & Brown, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.'
- Support cash forecasting and investment process
- Assist with the integration of treasury requirements for acquisitions & mergers
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts and treasury platforms
- Service and support operational needs across all business segments.
- Assist with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to absorb technical concepts quickly, possess a strong work ethic, have excellent organizational skills, and be able to perform well independently or as part of a team.
KBR, Inc. (KBR) is an engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services, industrial...