Job Category: Analytics
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
• Prepare monthly forecasts by pulling data from sources throughout the company into a complex excel based model
• Analyze data for variances and obtain commentary from responsible parties throughout the organization
• Assist in the preparation of monthly packages including BPC and Board documents
• Prepare analysis around variance capital structure scenarios
• Review financial ratios and benchmark against rating agency expectations.
• Assist in preparation of quarterly Treasury reporting package
• Work with Cash Management to identify variance to the daily cash position modeling
• Assist in the preparation of the annual balance sheet and cash flow budget
• Prepare ad hoc analysis of current trends in the markets and business needs of the organization Required Qualifications:
Strong financial modeling and forecasting skills Excellent PC and Database skills (Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Strong communication skills (written and verbal) Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail Preferred Qualifications:
1 to 3 years of finance experience Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks Highly motivated individual to work in a fast paced environment both independently and in a team setting Education:
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...