With new technologies arriving and business models evolving, the printing industry is continually in transition. If all the changes in the industry give you concerns about financial stability, you'll breathe easier knowing that Consolidated Graphics is a public company with a 25+year history of generating solid results for our owners. We've got the scale and the smarts to maintain and increase our leadership position. At Consolidated Graphics, it's our mission to harness the newest technologies and leverage them for the benefit of our customers and we're always looking to hire energetic professionals eager to help us be even better at doing what we do.
Career Track Overview:
- Determine daily corporate cash position and assist Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer with borrowing and investment decisions.
- Daily month-end reconcilement of multiple cash accounts and execution of daily ACH transfers; domestic and international wire transfers, and Positive Pay transactions.
- Coordinate and oversee cash management processes.
- Provide support internally and externally concerning bank related issues.
- Initiation of daily system-wide EFT transfers (vendor and sales tax), including review of authority of requestor and approver on wire transfer request, maintaining wire transfer log and supporting documentation for proper accounting and audit trail of the transaction.
- Analyze and research discrepancies of bank charges with banking institutions.
- Update data base of bank accounts, authorized signers, wire transfer agents, and repetitive ACH transfers.
- Research and reconcilliation of unclaimed property issues involving outstanding checks.
- Assist with credit card accpetance program.
- Assist with audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance issues.
- 2-10 years experience in Treasury and corproate cash management operations, including determination of daily corporate cash position.
- Knowledge of banking industry, principles and practices.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a global corporate setting.
- Ability to multi-task and meet or exceed daily deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with financial institution web-based applications.
- Short learning curve.
- Associate or bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus.
Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (CGX) is a provider of commercial printing services with 70 printing businesses located across 27 states, one...