Eaton Corporation located in Cleveland OH, has an openning for a Treasury Analyst. The selected individual supports Cooper Treasury function in the areas of banking, intercompany financing, trade finance, FBAR reporting and transactional backup.
- Coordinates and submits bank correspondence and files, updates banking resolutions and signatories, etc.
- Oversees collection and reporting of bank signatory data required to meet FBAR filing requirements.
- Coordinates intercompany financing activities, including intercompany loan documentation and related cash settlements.
- Coordinates implementation of new banking products and services for Corporate and Division bank accounts with an emphasis on sweeping/pooling for efficiency.
- Acts as primary backup for setting daily positions, investing excess cash and initiating transactions.
- Administers online banking portals.
- Supports divisional needs related to trade finance and other banking services.
- Assists with internal and external audit requirements, including SOX compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products; experience with Sungard’s Quantum system.
Eaton - 20 months ago
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...