Primary Ojbective: Assists the Treasury Manager in all aspects of cash management for the EXCO enterprise.
Majoy Functions & Scope:
· Daily Cash Management – Maintains cash position, initiation of funds transfers and ACH, prepare daily management report, resolve issues by working with other departments and agent bank.
· Process Improvements - Identify process improvements to enhance internal control and maximize efficiency.
· Analysis - Assist in performing analysis with respect to bank charges, and other data.
· Backup for printing payment documents.
· Perform data entry to various worksheets and systems.
· Additional duties as assigned.
Education & Knowledge: Associates degree or equivalent work experience in treasury or accounting. Knowledge of US banking systems. Basic understanding of cash management concepts and processes.
Experience: 1-4 years of treasury and accounting experience.
Competencies: Basic understanding of cash management concepts and processes. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Highly organized and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Able to be flexible in a fast paced environment. Excel experience – intermediate or better
EXCO Resources - 14 months ago