East West Bank is currently seeking a Treasury Analyst.
Duties (not limited to):
- Responsible for managing daily cash and liquidity positions
- Review, monitor and report treasury positions for internal and external reporting
- Assist with settlements of Treasury trades and payments due on investments
- Provide input to or participate in various projects
- Perform other duties as requested
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accounting, treasury or finance environment
- GL accounting background
- Good spreadsheet and database skills.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
East West Bank - 2 years ago
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...