The Treasury Analyst will provide analytic support for company’s global financial risk and liquidity management function, including cash flow forecasting & analysis, FX exposure forecasting & analysis and FX/MM trading support. The role will report to the Director, Treasury, but will also engage with other Finance staff in McLean, Memphis, Watford and other locations.
The role will draw on meaningful knowledge of Hilton’s business model, principles of forecasting and analysis and familiarity with foreign exchange and money markets. While it is not expected that the successful candidate will possess all requisite knowledge when hired, s/he will be expected to quickly absorb knowledge on the job. It is expected that the successful candidate, having demonstrated mastery of the necessary skills, will have the opportunity to take on additional roles within Treasury.
- Bachelors degree in finance, business, accounting, economics or related fields
- Minimum one (1) year of functional experience in treasury, banking or other financial role with some exposure to cash flow forecasting and/or financial planning and analysis
- Demonstrated understanding, whether academic or professional, with key principles of international finance, including: cash flow forecasting & analysis, foreign exchange and/or money markets
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
A World of Opportunities
- One or more years of experience in a Finance or Treasury function with a large corporation or financial institution
- Prior experience with cash flow forecasting & analysis in Excel or other financial modeling applications
- Prior exposure to foreign exchange and money markets
- Familiarly with database software (eg, MS Access)
- Familiarity with financial accounting and/or planning systems (eg, Hyperion, PeopleSoft)
- Familiarity with treasury management systems (eg, SunGard, Wall Street Systems) Prior experience with Bloomberg
- Hospitality industry experience
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide’s Headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia. The company owns, manages and franchises some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands around the world. We offer competitive benefits to our Team Members. We invite you to become part of a dynamic team whose vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and...